In order to register, please use the registration page of the event. Once payment has been done, please send a copy of the bank transfer receipt email@example.com
If you need a formal invoice, please provide the fiscal data in the registration payment. Otherwise, a receipt will be issued.
The registration options are:
- Summer school and workshop (September 4-15), student: 800 EUR.
- Summer school and workshop (September 4-15), senior: 1300 EUR.
- Summer school (September 4-8), student: 350 EUR.
- Workshop (September 11-15): 650 EUR.
The deadline for registration with accommodation is August 7, 2017.
The registration fee includes:
- Participation to the scientific program.
- Accommodation in Hotel Olid Melia****, in shared double room (options 1 and 3) or single room (options 2 and 4). Check in on Sunday before the starting of the program – check out on Saturday morning after the last day of the program. Breakfasts included for the whole stay.
- Lunches and coffee breaks for the whole stay.
- Social dinner – scheduled during the workshop week – (options 1, 2 and 4)
- Excursion (options 1 and 2)
Please note that the registration fee does not cover dinners.
Fees without accommodation are also available. Please, check the registration page for further details. Be aware that the meeting coincides with the annual festivities of the city of Valladolid, and therefore finding an accommodation may be difficult if booking late. The deal offered by Hotel Olid Melia is extremely convenient.
The deadline for registration without accommodation is August 31, 2017.
Apply to deliver a talk or to present a poster
If you wish to deliver a talk or to present a poster during the workshop, please send an abstract as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is July 31. However, for logistic reasons, we would appreciate to receive your abstracts before.
The Scientific Committee will evaluate all the proposals and communicate its decisions to you as soon as possible after receiving your abstract, and in any case before August 3. Please remember that the registration deadline is August 7.